- 2 containers (8 oz each) cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup from 1 can (12 oz) Old El Paso™ Hot Jalapeño Slices, drained, diced
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Burritos (8 Count)
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, bacon and jalapeño slices. Divide mixture among tortillas, spreading evenly over tortillas, leaving 1/2-inch border. Roll up very tightly. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- To serve, trim 1/2 inch from end of each roll, and discard. Cut each roll into 6 (1-inch) slices. Serve with salsa, if desired.
- If you want to add a little variety to your pinwheel plate, swap your favorite variety of shredded cheese for the cheddar cheese—anything goes!
- You can use one 8-oz package of cream cheese instead of the cream cheese spread. Soften cream cheese as directed on package before spreading it on tortillas.
- The key to making these pinwheels look as amazing as they taste is in the rolling—make sure you get a nice, tight roll to make slicing a cinch.
- 2 Pinwheels Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 200); Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 12g ,Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 55mg; Sodium 480mg; Potassium 85mg; Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 9g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 15%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet