- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Frank's™ RedHot™ original sauce
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ mini soft flour tortillas (12 boats)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 4 oz cream cheese (from 8-oz package), softened
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
Step 1: Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix melted butter and 1 tablespoon of the sauce. Brush butter mixture on all sides of boats; place in baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
Step 2: In large bowl, mix dressing and remaining 2 tablespoons sauce. Stir in chicken and cream cheese.
Step 3: Spoon mixture into boats. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Step 4: Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until mixture is hot (at least 165°F) and cheese is melted. Top with celery.
Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
We tested this recipe using rotisserie chicken, but any cooked chicken works fine.
Can’t take the heat? Opt for Frank's™ Buffalo Wings sauce, which is not as hot as the original sauce.