- 1 package (1 1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup Frank's™ Red Hot™ Wings Buffalo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ mini soft flour tortillas
- Shredded lettuce, chopped green onions, diced celery, blue cheese crumbles, ranch dressing, if desired
Step 1 In medium bowl, stir together chicken, Buffalo sauce, red pepper, salt and pepper.
Step 2 In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture. Cook 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
Step 3 Heat boats as directed on package. Spoon chicken mixture evenly on warmed boats. Top with shredded lettuce, green onions, celery, blue cheese crumbles and ranch dressing.
NutritionCalories230(Calories from Fat90),Total Fat10g(Saturated Fat4 1/2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol70mgSodium780mgTotal Carbohydrate12g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein23g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium4%;Iron8%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 3 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.