- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons from 1 bottle (9 oz) Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch Sauce, plus more for dipping
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Burritos (8 Count)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper or foil; spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix chicken, mozzarella cheese, 1/3 cup of the wing sauce and the ranch sauce.
- Cut tortillas in half. Spoon and spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture over each tortilla half. Roll up each tortilla into a cone shape; arrange 8 cones evenly in a ring, cone tip facing in, on cookie sheet with 3-inch circle in center.
- In small bowl, mix butter with remaining 2 teaspoons wing sauce. Brush evenly over tops of cones in ring. Top with 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese. Arrange remaining 8 cones in second layer on top of first layer of cones, filling any gaps. Brush cones with butter mixture, then top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is heated through. Top with green onions. Serve immediately, with more ranch sauce for dipping.
- Build two distinct layers for your Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla Ring by carefully arranging the second layer of quesadilla cones on top of the first.
- This recipe is super easy to make your own—swap your favorite easy-to-melt cheese for the mozzarella and/or cheddar cheeses.
- Blue cheese also makes a great dipping sauce for this Buffalo-flavored favorite. If desired, swap your blue cheese dressing of choice for the Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch Sauce.
- 2 Quesadilla Cones Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 220); Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 11g ,Trans Fat 1g); Cholesterol 85mg; Sodium 940mg; Potassium 200mg; Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 27g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 35%; Iron 10%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 2 Lean Meat; 2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet