Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Tortilla Bowls
Try these quick and easy chicken, bacon and ranch filled mini tortilla bowls, which are sure to be a favorite with kids!
15 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 package (12 count) Old El Paso™ Mini Soft Tortilla Bowls
- 1 cup chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch sauce
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- Heat oven to 375°F. In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish, place tortilla bowls.
- In small bowl, mix chicken, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the bacon, green onions and sauce; mix well.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortilla bowls; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Top with tomatoes and additional green onions and sauce, if desired.
- Serve these with fresh vegetables for a hearty snack or a light lunch.
- Don’t care for tomatoes? Leave them out, and they’re just as delicious.
- Leftover cooked chicken can be substituted for the deli rotisserie chicken in this recipe.
Nutrition6 servings (2 bowls each)
1 Serving Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 590mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 1g); Protein 14g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 15%; Iron 8%;
Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Very Lean Meat, 1 High-Fat Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1