- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay™ seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 containers (8 oz each) refrigerated pasteurized crabmeat, drained, cut up
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ mini soft flour tortillas
- 6 leaves Bibb or butter lettuce, torn to fit boats
- Lemon wedges, if desired
Step 1 In small bowl, stir together Spicy Mayonnaise ingredients until blended. Cover and refrigerate.
Step 2 In medium bowl, stir together 1/2 cup mayonnaise, the egg, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, seafood seasoning and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Fold in crabmeat and bread crumbs until well blended (mixture will be moist). Using 1/8 cup crab mixture per patty, shape into 24 patties. Place on cooking parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate 30 minutes to firm up cakes.
Step 3 In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the oil over medium heat. Add 12 crab cakes; cook 3 minutes on each side until browned and crisped. Drain on paper towel-lined cookie sheet. Keep warm. Return skillet to stove; heat remaining 1/4 cup oil over medium heat. Cook remaining crab cakes.
Step 4 Heat boats as directed on package. Fill each boat with 2 crab cakes, lettuce and spicy mayonnaise. Serve with lemon wedges.
NutritionCalories510(Calories from Fat390),Total Fat43g(Saturated Fat8g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol70mgSodium770mgTotal Carbohydrate19g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars1g),Protein9g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C2%;Calcium8%;Iron8%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 8 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.