Creamy Chicken & Chile Enchiladas
These enchiladas could not get any easier; they are sure to be a family favorite that will get requested again and again!
15 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 lb uncooked chicken breast strips
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 package (10.5 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch)
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Old El Paso™ green chile enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center. Stir in cream cheese and chiles; reduce heat to medium. Cook and stir until blended and cream cheese is melted.
- Spoon chicken filling onto tortillas; roll up and place seam sides down in baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over top; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
NutritionCalories280(Calories from Fat140),Total Fat15g(Saturated Fat7g,Trans Fat1g),Cholesterol60mgSodium550mgTotal Carbohydrate19g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein16g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A8%;Vitamin C4%;Calcium10%;Iron6%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.