Dump-It Tex-Mex Soup
6 Hours Total
- 6 Servings
- 1 can (15.5 oz) Muir Glen™ fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15.5 oz) pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) whole kernel sweet corn, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1 package (12 oz) taco-seasoned shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- In slow cooker, stir together all ingredients until combined.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 hours.
- Serve warm.
- Garnish with your favorite taco toppings—sour cream, chopped green onions, shredded cheese or jalapeños! Serve with cheese quesadillas to dip into the soup.
- Cooked shredded chicken is a quick and economical way to make dinner.
- Use a deli rotisserie chicken for flavor and ease.