Easy Grilled Nacho Pizzas
Pizza and nachos in one! Grill or bake this Mexican-inspired 20-minute meal. By Pillsbury Kitchens
20 Minutes Prep
20 Minutes Total
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1/4 cup spicy bean dip
- 1 cup refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned ground beef (from 18-oz container)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat. Cut 14 x 14-inch piece of heavy duty foil; spray foil with cooking spray. Place dough on foil; starting at center press dough to 12-inch round. Place dough on grill, foil side down. Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until bottom of crust is light golden brown. Remove from grill.
- Using wide spatula, flip crust over onto foil so uncooked side is down. Spread bean dip over crust; spoon ground beef mixture evenly over dip. Sprinkle with chiles, tomatoes, onions and cheese.
- Place pizza onto grill, foil side down. Cook, covered, an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese begins to melt. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.
NutritionCalories470(Calories from Fat200),Total Fat23g(Saturated Fat10g,Trans Fat1g),Cholesterol50mgSodium1180mgTotal Carbohydrate46g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars8g),Protein19g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C10%;Calcium15%;Iron15%; Exchanges:3 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.