- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ mini soft flour tortillas (12 boats)
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ chicken taco seasoning mix (from 0.85-oz package)
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Step 1: Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly brush melted butter on all sides of boats. Place in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
Step 2: Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce, the green chiles and taco seasoning mix. Stir in chicken.
Step 3: Spoon filling into boats; top with shredded cheese.
Step 4: Bake 23 to 28 minutes or until mixture is hot (at least 165°F) and cheese is melted. Top with green onions and cilantro. Serve with additional warmed enchilada sauce, if desired.
Like it hot? Opt for shredded Pepper Jack cheese instead of the Monterey Jack.
If serving with the extra sauce, use plates and forks to eat these yummy enchilada boats.