Lighter Southwestern Taco Bowl™ Salad
10 Minutes Prep
15 Minutes Total
- 4 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning mix Chicken
- Plus 6 Old El Paso™ whole wheat Taco Bowls™ to serve
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Toss together with the spinach and serve in Old El Paso™ Whole Wheat Taco Bowls™.