- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ mini soft flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 oz cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-size pieces (from three 8-oz uncooked lobsters)
- 6 leaves Bibb or butter lettuce, torn to fit boats
- Chopped chives and lemon wedges, if desired
Step 1 Heat oven to 325°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. In small bowl, stir together melted butter and garlic. Lightly brush melted butter mixture on all sides of each boat to coat. Place boats on cookie sheet. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until warm.
Step 2 Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, celery, chives, lemon juice and salt. Add lobster meat, and fold in.
Step 3 To assemble, line inside of each boat with half leaf of lettuce. Fill with 2 tablespoons lobster mixture. Top with chopped chives and lemon wedges. Serve immediately.
NutritionCalories110(Calories from Fat60),Total Fat6g(Saturated Fat2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol50mgSodium320mgTotal Carbohydrate6g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein6g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium4%;Iron2%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsNo chives? Try fresh tarragon leaves for a new flavor twist.
No more pots of boiling water--bake your lobster tails! Heat oven to 350°F. Cut lobster tails down the center of backs with kitchen scissors, leaving tail fin intact. Place tails on cookie sheet lined with foil. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 140°F to 145°F. Remove lobsters from oven, and immediately submerge in large bowl filled with ice water. When cool enough to handle, remove meat from shell, and refrigerate until needed.