Enjoy these quick quesadillas made using Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos and ready to serve with salsa and sour cream - perfect for Mexican cuisine.
5 Minutes Prep
15 Minutes Total
- 4 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; from 11.5-oz package)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ refrigerated salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet; sprinkle half of the cheese over tortilla. Top with second tortilla; heat about 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned. Turn; cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese.
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
NutritionCalories265(Calories from Fat125),Total Fat14g(Saturated Fat8g,),Cholesterol40mgSodium460mgTotal Carbohydrate27g(Dietary Fiber2g),Protein10g;% Exchanges:1 Vegetable; 2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.