- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1/3 cup canned sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 12 Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ mini soft flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1/3 cup raspberries, quartered
- 1/3 cup mandarin orange segments, halved lengthwise
- 1/3 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup diced peeled kiwifruit
- 1/4 cup blueberries, halved
- 1/4 cup purple grapes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon gold candy sprinkles
Step 1 In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the whipped topping and the condensed milk with electric mixer on medium speed until completely blended. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate about 1 hour or until chilled. Reserve remaining 1/4 cup whipped topping.
Step 2 Meanwhile, heat oven to 375°F. Line rimmed cookie sheet with foil. Lightly brush melted butter on all sides of each boat. Sprinkle raw sugar to cover entire boat. Place boats on cookie sheet. Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until brown and firm to the touch. Boats will crisp as they cool. Remove to cooling rack to cool.
Step 3 Fill each cooled boat with about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture; spread evenly. Top with fruit in rainbow design in order listed. Spoon remaining 1/4 cup whipped topping on one end of rainbow. Sprinkle with sprinkles. Serve immediately. Store any remaining boats in refrigerator.
NutritionCalories180(Calories from Fat100),Total Fat11g(Saturated Fat6g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol25mgSodium170mgTotal Carbohydrate19g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars11g),Protein3g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A8%;Vitamin C15%;Calcium6%;Iron2%; Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsFor best results, pat fruit dry before placing in boats.
If fresh mandarin oranges aren’t available, opt for the canned version.