- 1 package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (15.2 oz) whole kernel sweet corn, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
- Chopped green onions and sour cream, if desired
- 4 cups tortilla chips
Step 1 Spray 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix chicken, corn, beans, enchilada sauce and taco seasoning mix. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 8 hours or High heat setting 4 hours.
Step 2 Stir in 1 cup of the cheese. Top with green onions and sour cream. Top with remaining cheese; serve with tortilla chips.
NutritionCalories710(Calories from Fat300),Total Fat33g(Saturated Fat14g,Trans Fat1/2g),Cholesterol190mgSodium1640mgTotal Carbohydrate52g(Dietary Fiber6g Sugars3g),Protein51g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A20%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium45%;Iron25%; Exchanges:2 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 4 Lean Meat; 2 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.