- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ mini soft flour tortillas (12 count)
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (2 oz)
- 1 jar (6 oz) Progresso™ marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
Step 1: Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In small microwavable bowl, mix butter and garlic. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds or until butter is melted; stir. Lightly brush melted garlic butter on all sides of boats; place in baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining chopped garlic inside boats. Bake 10 minutes.
Step 2: Cook spinach as directed on box. Drain and squeeze to dry. Measure 1/3 cup of the spinach into large bowl. Reserve remaining spinach for another use. Add mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese to bowl with spinach. Stir in artichokes and pepper flakes.
Step 3: Spoon mixture into boats. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Step 4: Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until spinach mixture is hot and cheese is melted. Top with tomato.
One-half cup loosely packed, coarsely chopped fresh spinach leaves can be substituted for the frozen spinach.
Can’t take the heat? Leave out the pepper flakes.