- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup uncooked converted white rice
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 4 Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup sour cream
Step 1 In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken in oil 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is just starting to brown. Stir in rice, taco seasoning mix and water. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook about 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, rice is tender and chicken is no longer pink in center.
Step 2 Meanwhile, heat tortillas as directed on package. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Top with Toppings.