Stand 'N Stuff™ Burrito Bowls
40 Minutes Total
- 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup uncooked converted white rice
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 4 Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup sour cream
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken in oil 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is just starting to brown. Stir in rice, taco seasoning mix and water. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook about 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, rice is tender and chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas as directed on package. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Top with Toppings.
- Make it your own! Customize these burritos by adding your favorite toppings.
Calories620(Calories from Fat240),Total Fat26g(Saturated Fat10g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol100mgSodium790mgTotal Carbohydrate63g(Dietary Fiber3g Sugars7g),Protein33g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A25%;Vitamin C20%;Calcium15%;Iron20%; Exchanges:4 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 3 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:4 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.