Prep 10 Minutes
Total 10 Minutes
- 1 can (19 oz) Progresso™ hearty tomato soup
- 1/2 cup refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned ground beef (from 18-oz container)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup crushed corn chips
Recipe Continues Below
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix soup, ground beef and chiles. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Top individual servings with cheese and corn chips.
- Substitute Old El Paso® taco sauce with seasoned shredded chicken if you prefer chicken to ground beef.
- Serve soup with warm tortillas.
Calories420(Calories from Fat180),Total Fat20g(Saturated Fat7g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol45mgSodium2490mgTotal Carbohydrate46g(Dietary Fiber3g Sugars26g),Protein15g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A35%;Vitamin C25%;Calcium20%;Iron15%; Exchanges:3 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.