Prep 10 Minutes
Total 10 Minutes
- 1 can (19 oz) Progresso™ hearty tomato soup
- 1/2 cup refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned ground beef (from 18-oz container)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup crushed corn chips
Recipe Continues Below
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix soup, ground beef and chiles. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Top individual servings with cheese and corn chips.
- Substitute Old El Paso® taco sauce with seasoned shredded chicken if you prefer chicken to ground beef.
- Serve soup with warm tortillas.
- 1 Serving Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 180); Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 7g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 2490mg; Potassium 260mg; Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 3g ,Sugars 26g); Protein 15g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 35%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 20%; Iron 15%
- Exchanges: 3 Starch; 2 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet