Dinner in 10 minutes? Try this hearty bowl of soup that gets a jump start from Progresso® soup and a refrigerated meaty sauce. By Betty Crocker Kitchens
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 1 can (19 oz) Progresso™ hearty tomato soup
- 1/2 cup refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned ground beef (from 18-oz container)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup crushed corn chips
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix soup, ground beef and chiles. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Top individual servings with cheese and corn chips.
- Substitute Old El Paso® taco sauce with seasoned shredded chicken if you prefer chicken to ground beef.
- Serve soup with warm tortillas.