Tasty Taco Soup
Mexican dinner ready in 25 minutes! Enjoy this soup featuring Muir Glen® tomatoes, corn and flavored with Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix. By Pillsbury Kitchens
25 Minutes Prep
25 Minutes Total
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ 40% less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- In 3-quart saucepan, brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked; drain. Add onions and taco seasoning mix; cook 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, corn and water. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
- To serve, ladle soup into serving bowls; top with cheese.