- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast strips for stir-fry
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 jar (16 oz) Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch)
- Shredded lettuce, shredded cheese and bell pepper strips, if desired
Step 1 In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
Step 2 Stir in taco seasoning mix and salsa. Cook until hot.
Step 3 Spoon chicken mixture onto tortillas. Top with lettuce, cheese and bell pepper strips. Roll up tortillas.
NutritionCalories260(Calories from Fat60),Total Fat7g(Saturated Fat2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol50mgSodium1010mgTotal Carbohydrate27g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars1g),Protein22g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium8%;Iron10%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsIf you want easy “if desired” toppers, pick them up at the salad bar or in the produce section.
Beef lovers can use 1 1/2 pounds cut-up beef for stir-fry.