Mini Beef Ten Minute Taco Bowls™
10 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 12 Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ mini soft flour tortillas
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook until beef is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Heat bowls as directed on package.
- Divide beef among warmed bowls; add FRESH toppings.
- If you prefer ground chicken or turkey, feel free to substitute, following the same directions as above.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: diced avocado, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream, taco sauce.
NutritionCalories220(Calories from Fat100),Total Fat11g(Saturated Fat4g,Trans Fat1/2g),Cholesterol45mgSodium560mgTotal Carbohydrate15g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein14g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A6%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium4%;Iron10%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.