Mini Beef Ten Minute Taco Bowls
Prep 10 Minutes
Total Time 10 Minutes
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 package (5.1 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Mini Bowls (12 Count)
Serve with, if desired
- Diced avocado
- Shredded cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Old El Paso™ Mild Taco Sauce
Recipe Continues Below
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook until beef is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Heat bowls as directed on package.
- Divide beef among warmed bowls; add FRESH toppings.
- If you prefer ground chicken or turkey, feel free to substitute, following the same directions as above.
- 1 Serving Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4g ,Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 560mg; Potassium 140mg; Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 14g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 10%
- Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 2 Lean Meat; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet