- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Food Should Taste Good™ chips, as desired
Step 1 Spray 2 to 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine beans and green chiles. Pour into slow cooker. Sprinkle cheese over beans. Cover and cook 45 minutes on high or 1 1/2 hours on low, until cheese is bubbling. Add desired toppings and serve immediately with chips.