Taco-Seasoned Tater Tots™
Prep 5 Minutes
Total 35 Minutes
- 1 bag (32 oz) Ore-Ida™ Tater Tots™ frozen potatoes
- 1 packet Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
Recipe Continues Below
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Place tater tots on a baking sheet in a single layer, evenly spaced apart.
- Sprinkle Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning on tater tots, coating evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until fully cooked, flipping tots half way through.
- Top baked tots with chopped fresh cilantro leaves for a flavorful pop of green.
- Like it hot? Opt for Old El Paso™ Hot & Spicy Taco Seasoning Mix instead of the original version.
- These taco-flavored tots are a great accompaniment to Tex-Mex burgers, quesadillas and of course, tacos!