Taco-Seasoned Tater Tots
Creating the perfect side dish on busy weeknights can be a challenge, but not with these easy spiced-up tater tots! They pack the taco flavor you love in the crunchy tater tots your family craves!
5 Minutes Prep
35 Minutes Total
- 1 32 oz package frozen tater tots
- 1 packet Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Place tater tots on a baking sheet in a single layer, evenly spaced apart.
- Sprinkle Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning on tater tots, coating evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until fully cooked, flipping tots half way through.