Old El Paso Nacho Cheese Bold & Soft Tortilla Taco Dinner Kit, 12 ct., 12.6 oz.
Allergens / Disclaimer
Benefits / Consumer Statements
- Dinner Kit: Comes With 6 Stand ‘N Stuff Shells, 6 Flour Tortillas, Mild Taco Sauce & Seasoning Mix To Offer A Complete Meal Solution
- Combo Pack: Combination Of Nacho Cheese Shells And Soft Tortillas Offers Both Texture & Flavor For Everyone In The Family
- Taco Night: Ready In 25 Minutes, Just Four Easy Steps To Bring Taco Night To Your Table!
- Taco Stand: You Don’T Have To Worry About Your Taco Falling Over When You Use Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff Taco Shells!
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Incl. Added Sugars 0g||0%|
|*Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Crunchy & Soft Tacos in 4 Easy Steps!
You Will Need: 1 Lb Ground Beef and 3/4 Cup Water
1. Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes, breaking up and stirring; drain. Stir in water and Seasoning Mix; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often, until thickened.
2. Unwrap shells. Heat OVEN to 325ºF (Preferred Method). Place shells on cookie sheet and pull apart slightly. Bake 5 to 6 minutes until crisp. For extra crispness, bake 1 to 2 minutes longer. Watch carefully so shells do not become too brown. (OR to heat in MICROWAVE, place shells on microwavable plate. Fan out, overlapping slightly. Microwave on High 30 to 45 seconds until warm. Let stand 1 minute.)
3. Remove tortillas from bag. To heat in MICROWAVE, place stack of tortillas on microwavable plate. Cover with microwavable paper towel. Microwave on High 30 to 45 seconds until warm. (To heat in OVEN, wrap tortillas in foil; place on cookie sheet. Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes until warm.)
4. Spoon beef filling into taco shells and onto tortillas. Top with desired toppings and Taco Sauce.
Note: Unheated shells will be chewy.