Old El Paso Hard & Soft Taco Dinner Kit, 3-Pack, 34.2 oz.
Allergens / Disclaimer
Benefits / Consumer Statements
- Dinner Kit Contains Hard Taco Shells, Soft Flour Tortillas, Taco Sauce, And Seasoning Mix
- Add Your Favorite Ingredients To Make Delicious Tacos In Minutes
- Make Any Night Taco Night
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 5g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Incl. Added Sugars 0g||0%|
|*Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
For Each Kit You Will Need: 1 Lb Lean Ground Beef and 2/3 Cup Water
1. Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes, breaking up and stirring; drain. Stir in water and Seasoning Mix; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often, until thickened.
2. Unwrap taco shells. To heat in OVEN, place shells on cookie sheet and pull apart slightly. Bake at 325ºF for 6 to 7 minutes until crisp. (To heat in MICROWAVE, place shells on microwavable plate. Fan out, overlapping slightly. Microwave on High 45 seconds until warm.)
3. Remove tortillas from bag. To heat in MICROWAVE, place stack of tortillas on microwavable plate. Cover with microwavable paper towel. Microwave on High 30 to 45 seconds until warm. (To heat in OVEN, wrap tortillas in foil; place on cookie sheet. Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes until warm.)
4. Spoon beef filling into taco shells and onto tortillas. Top with desired toppings and Taco Sauce. Refrigerate leftovers.
Do not heat taco shells in toaster oven due to possible risk of fire.
Do not microwave tortillas in bag.
Seal leftover taco shells and tortillas in separate food-storage plastic bags or containers.
Ratings and Reviews
Beef Enchilada Crescents
The entire family will go crazy for these beefy, cheesy crescent enchiladas.Get Recipe