Al Pastor Taco Seasoning
Al pastor (from Spanish, "shepherd style") is a dish developed in central Mexico that is based on shawarma spit-grilled meat brought by Lebanese immigrants to Mexico. Old El Paso Al Pastor Seasoning is a delicious way to enjoy this pork based dish in your own home.
- SERVING SIZE: About 4.5 servings.
- COMPLEX FLAVORS: Notes of adobo, chiles, and sweet pineapple. QUICK PREP: Achieve complex flavors in less than 15 minutes.
- ONE PAN: Only one skillet needed to prepare meat.
- JUST ADD: Pork and canned pineapple.
- FOR A FRESH TWIST: Prepare with fresh pineapple.