Al Pastor Taco Seasoning
Al pastor (from Spanish, "shepherd style") is a dish developed in central Mexico that is based on shawarma spit-grilled meat brought by Lebanese immigrants to Mexico. Old El Paso Al Pastor Seasoning is a delicious way to enjoy this pork based dish in your own home.
- SERVING SIZE: About 4.5 servings.
- COMPLEX FLAVORS: Notes of adobo, chiles, and sweet pineapple. QUICK PREP: Achieve complex flavors in less than 15 minutes.
- ONE PAN: Only one skillet needed to prepare meat.
- JUST ADD: Pork and canned pineapple.
- FOR A FRESH TWIST: Prepare with fresh pineapple.
Spices (paprika, chipotle pepper*, chili pepper, and other spice), Onion Powder, Sugar, Salt, Garlic*, Corn Starch, Malic Acid. Contains 2% or less of: Vegetable Oil (canola and/or soybean oil), Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Annatto Extract (color), Vinegar*. *Dried
Serving Size: 2 Tsp (5g)
Servings Per Container: 4 1/2
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Incl. Added Sugars <1g||1%|
|*Based on a 2000 calorie diet|