Al Pastor Taco Seasoning
- SERVING SIZE: About 4.5 servings.
- COMPLEX FLAVORS: Notes of adobo, chiles, and sweet pineapple. QUICK PREP: Achieve complex flavors in less than 15 minutes.
- ONE PAN: Only one skillet needed to prepare meat.
- JUST ADD: Pork and canned pineapple.
- FOR A FRESH TWIST: Prepare with fresh pineapple.
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Incl. Added Sugars <1g||1%|
|*Based on a 2000 calorie diet|
Ratings and Reviews
Easy al Pastor Chicken Tacos
Take a sweet and spicy turn for your next taco night by adding Old El Paso™ Al Pastor Taco Seasoning Mix with this Easy Al Pastor chicken taco recipe. Next, throw in some pineapple, red pepper and green chiles with all your fun chicken taco fixings. This twist on easy chicken tacos will up your taco game without any extra effort. Toss the whole mix into Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Mini Bowl for easy assembly and delicious bites of spicy and sweet. An effortless and flavorful easy chicken taco recipe, you can't go wrong.See Recipe