Bacon Cheeseburger Mini Taco Bowls™
If you are from up north, you know that almost nothing is better than an all-American burger. Just add some bacon and a Taco bowl™ instead of a bun, and you have a new take on a classic.
15 Minutes Prep
20 Minutes Total
- 4 strips of bacon
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 12 Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ mini soft flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook bacon in a skillet until done and drain on a paper towel.
- In a skillet, brown the beef and onion until done. Drain. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat. Stir in the Worcestershire, ketchup, and mayonnaise.
- Place the mini taco bowls on a baking sheet.
- Divide meat mixture evenly into the bowls and sprinkle with the cheese. Bake for just a couple minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and top with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mustard (or whatever toppings you like).
- For a twist, use ground turkey instead of beef.
- The topping possibilities are endless! Feel free to explore.