Baked Chili Lime Salmon with Verde Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lb salmon fillet, skin off, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup (from 9-oz container) Old El Paso™ Cilantro Lime Fire Roasted Verde Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line rimmed sheet pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix oil, salt and chili powder.
- Place salmon in pan; brush on all sides with oil mixture. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Top salmon with sauce and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges and additional sauce, if desired.
- Frozen salmon fillets work well in this baked chili lime salmon recipe. Thaw completely, and pat fillets dry before using.
- For additional heat and flavor, top baked chili lime salmon with thinly sliced jalapeño chiles.
- Serve your Baked Chili Lime Salmon with Verde Sauce with Old El Paso™ Cilantro Lime Rice and a simple green salad.
1 Serving Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 130); Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 55mg; Sodium 490mg; Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g); Protein 19g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2%;
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 0