Bean & Cheese Burrito Bites
20 Minutes Total
- 12 Servings
- 3 uncooked white tortillas
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ Traditional Refried Beans
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Recipe Continues Below
- Gather the ingredients & pre-heat the grill or saute pan Gather Old El Paso™ flour tortillas, choice of meat, cheese, tomato, avocado, and whatever else you would like in your taco. Expert Tip: Strapped for time? Use shredded rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare your ingredients, & fill your tortilla. Expert Tip:Char tortillas over a gas stove to give it some extra crunch.
- Finish off your taco with some fresh toppings. How to Tip: Go beyond lettuce and tomato. Try traditional toppings like pickled radishes and grilled jalapenos.
- Serve your tacos along with some cold beers & fresh lime wedges.
- The sun is out and the backyard is prepped – it is time to bring the group together for some fun, drinks, and, of course, grilling. Forget the plain burgers and dogs . . .
- Roll burrito bites as tightly as you can, but don’t stress too much about any oozing.
- Every good bean and cheese burrito has a little bit of hot, cheesy ooze!
- Serve with sour cream and salsa!