- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ green enchilada sauce
- 1 bag (14.4 oz) frozen pepper stir-fry (with sliced green, red & yellow peppers & white onions)
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried black beans or traditional refried beans
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (8.2 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
Step 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of dish.
Step 2 Place frozen pepper stir-fry in pie plate. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on High 7 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Drain veggies; pat dry with paper towels. Return veggies to pie plate. Place uncovered in freezer 5 minutes to cool them quickly.
Step 3 Meanwhile, in small bowl; mix refried beans, cumin and garlic salt. Spread each tortilla with slightly less than 3 tablespoons refried bean mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Step 4 Stir 1 cup of the cheese into the veggie mixture. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture on top of bean mixture on each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; place seam side down in dish. Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce, entirely covering tortillas.
Step 5 Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; let stand 2 to 3 minutes to melt cheese.
NutritionCalories390(Calories from Fat150),Total Fat16g(Saturated Fat7g,Trans Fat1 1/2g),Cholesterol30mgSodium1320mgTotal Carbohydrate45g(Dietary Fiber5g Sugars0g),Protein17g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C10%;Calcium35%;Iron10%; Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.