- 1 box Hamburger Helper™ cheesy enchilada
- 3 cups water
- 8 oz Kraft™ Velveeta™ prepared cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (from 16-oz box)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel sweet corn (from 12-oz bag)
- 2 cups half-and-half
Step 1 In 6-quart Dutch oven, heat uncooked rice and sauce mix (from Hamburger Helper™ box) and water to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese product; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cheese product is melted.
Step 2 Add topping mix (from Hamburger Helper™ box) and remaining ingredients. Increase heat to high. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 to 10 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender.
NutritionCalories430(Calories from Fat160),Total Fat18g(Saturated Fat9g,Trans Fat1/2g),Cholesterol90mgSodium1040mgTotal Carbohydrate40g(Dietary Fiber5g Sugars10g),Protein27g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A20%;Vitamin C6%;Calcium30%;Iron15%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 3 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsTop this enchilada soup with your favorite toppings, such as sour cream, sliced green onions, chopped tomatoes, diced avocado and chopped fresh cilantro.
Serve with tortilla chips.