Cheesy Chicken and Rice Enchilada Soup
This rich and creamy enchilada soup would be great for any gameday party.
35 Minutes Prep
35 Minutes Total
- 1 box Hamburger Helper™ cheesy enchilada
- 3 cups water
- 8 oz Kraft™ Velveeta™ prepared cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (from 16-oz box)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel sweet corn (from 12-oz bag)
- 2 cups half-and-half
- In 6-quart Dutch oven, heat uncooked rice and sauce mix (from Hamburger Helper™ box) and water to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese product; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cheese product is melted.
- Add topping mix (from Hamburger Helper™ box) and remaining ingredients. Increase heat to high. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 to 10 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender.
- Top this enchilada soup with your favorite toppings, such as sour cream, sliced green onions, chopped tomatoes, diced avocado and chopped fresh cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NutritionCalories430(Calories from Fat160),Total Fat18g(Saturated Fat9g,Trans Fat1/2g),Cholesterol90mgSodium1040mgTotal Carbohydrate40g(Dietary Fiber5g Sugars10g),Protein27g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A20%;Vitamin C6%;Calcium30%;Iron15%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 3 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.