Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Leftover chicken? Here's a tasty way to use it! By Betty Crocker Kitchens
25 Minutes Prep
55 Minutes Total
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso™ Traditional Chicken and Cheese Enchilada Soup
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ hot or mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir together soup and enchilada sauce. Spread 1 cup soup mixture in ungreased 11x7-inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, mix 1 cup soup mixture with chicken and 1 cup of the cheese; reserve remaining soup mixture. On microwavable plate, stack tortillas and cover with paper towel; heat on High 1 minute to soften. Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture along middle of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam sides down in baking dish with sauce.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Sprinkle green onions on top. Bake about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly around edges.
- Offer chopped lettuce, avocado slices or chopped fresh cilantro for extra toppers.
NutritionCalories490(Calories from Fat240),Total Fat27g(Saturated Fat13g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol105mgSodium1050mgTotal Carbohydrate29g(Dietary Fiber3g Sugars3g),Protein34g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A15%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium45%;Iron10%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 4 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.