Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Prep 25 Minutes
Total 55 Minutes
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso™ Traditional Chicken Cheese Enchilada Soup
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ hot or mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir together soup and enchilada sauce. Spread 1 cup soup mixture in ungreased 11x7-inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, mix 1 cup soup mixture with chicken and 1 cup of the cheese; reserve remaining soup mixture. On microwavable plate, stack tortillas and cover with paper towel; heat on High 1 minute to soften. Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture along middle of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam sides down in baking dish with sauce.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Sprinkle green onions on top. Bake about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly around edges.
- Need some extra topping ideas for these Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas? Offer chopped lettuce, avocado slices or chopped fresh cilantro.
- 2 Enchiladas Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 240); Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 13g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 105mg; Sodium 1050mg; Potassium 260mg; Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 3g ,Sugars 3g); Protein 34g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 45%; Iron 10%
- Exchanges: 2 Starch; 4 Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet