Cheesy Chicken Taco Breadstick Dippers
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 40 Minutes
- 1 cup finely shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 1/2 teaspoons from 1 container (6.25 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 12 ounces prepared pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Recipe Continues Below
- Preheat oven to 350° F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken and 1 teaspoon Old El Paso Taco Seasoning into a medium mixing bowl, stir to combine. Press your pizza dough into a rectangle filling most of the space on your baking sheet. Top half of dough with cheese then evenly place shredded chicken mixture over cheese. Top with additional cheese and fold dough over filled dough, pressing edges firmly to seal. Doesn’t have to be perfect, just mostly sealed. Sprinkle with an additional 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning and use a pizza cutter to cut 1 inch “breadstick” strips. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before separating into breadsticks. Place sour cream and 1 teaspoon taco seasoning into a small bowl, stir to combine and use for dipping.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet