Cheesy Chicken Taco Breadstick Dippers
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 40 Minutes
- 1 cup finely shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix, divided
- 12 ounces prepared pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Recipe Continues Below
- Preheat oven to 350° F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken and 1 teaspoon Old El Paso Taco Seasoning into a medium mixing bowl, stir to combine. Press your pizza dough into a rectangle filling most of the space on your baking sheet.
- Top half of dough with cheese then evenly place shredded chicken mixture over cheese.
- Top with additional cheese and fold dough over filled dough, pressing edges firmly to seal. Doesn’t have to be perfect, just mostly sealed.
- Sprinkle with an additional 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning and use a pizza cutter to cut 1 inch “breadstick” strips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before separating into breadsticks. Place sour cream and 1 teaspoon taco seasoning into a small bowl, stir to combine and use for dipping.