Cheesy Refried Beans
30 Minutes Total
- 8 Servings
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Cooked rice, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix refried beans and Cheddar cheese. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with queso fresco cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Serve with rice as side dish.
- For a fresh twist, top with salsa or pico de gallo after the beans come out of the oven.
Calories120(Calories from Fat70),Total Fat7g(Saturated Fat4 1/2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol20mgSodium330mgTotal Carbohydrate7g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars0g),Protein7g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium10%;Iron4%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.