Cheesy Refried Beans
This filling side dish couldn't get any easier--all you need is some cheese and beans.
5 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Cooked rice, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix refried beans and Cheddar cheese. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with queso fresco cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Serve with rice as side dish.
- For a fresh twist, top with salsa or pico de gallo after the beans come out of the oven.