Cheesy Taco Quesadillas
What do you do with leftover shredded cheese? Make this yummy taco cheese spread for the easiest-ever after-school snack or quick dinner.
25 Minutes Prep
25 Minutes Total
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheese (any combination of Cheddar, mozzarella, Monterey Jack or pepper Jack cheeses)(8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- In food processor, place cream cheese, shredded cheese, taco seasoning mix and lime juice. Process 30 to 60 seconds or until mixture is creamy.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the cheese mixture on one half of each tortilla; fold tortilla over filling.
- Cook quesadillas, 2 at a time, in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 1 to 3 minutes each, turning once, until cheese is melted and tortillas are toasted.