Creamy Enchilada Ravioli Casserole
Italian meets Mexican in this delicious dinner casserole that layers the flavors of creamy chicken enchiladas with cheese ravioli.
25 Minutes Prep
55 Minutes Total
- 1 package (20 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 container (7.5 oz) chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 3 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 cup Muir Glen™ organic black bean and corn salsa (from 16-oz jar)
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook ravioli as directed on package; drain.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese spread uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until soft. Add chicken and chiles; mix well. Spread chicken mixture in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese; top with cooked ravioli.
- Spoon salsa over ravioli. Pour enchilada sauce over salsa. Cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until casserole is bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- In place of deli rotisserie chicken, you can use leftover chopped chicken.
- Want more veggies? Add 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn on top of the ravioli.