Creamy Enchilada Ravioli Casserole
55 Minutes Total
- 8 Servings
- 1 package (20 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 container (7.5 oz) chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 3 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 cup Muir Glen™ organic black bean and corn salsa (from 16-oz jar)
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook ravioli as directed on package; drain.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese spread uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until soft. Add chicken and chiles; mix well. Spread chicken mixture in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese; top with cooked ravioli.
- Spoon salsa over ravioli. Pour enchilada sauce over salsa. Cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until casserole is bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- In place of deli rotisserie chicken, you can use leftover chopped chicken.
- Want more veggies? Add 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn on top of the ravioli.
Calories 420; Calories from Fat 210; Total Fat 24g; Saturated Fat 13g; Trans Fat 1/2g; Cholesterol 160mg; Sodium 1050mg; Potassium 250mg; Total Carbohydrate 22g; Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 4g; Protein29g; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 30%, Iron 10% Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.