Double Cheese and Bean Nachos
25 Minutes Total
- 8 Servings
- 4 cups small round corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ refried beans (from 16-oz can)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ pickled jalapeño slices, drained, chopped (from 12-oz jar)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (8 medium)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan or 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Spread half of chips evenly on pan.
- In small bowl, mix refried beans and salsa. Drop about half of mixture by small spoonfuls over chips. Top with half each of jalapeño slices, onions and cheese. Repeat layers ending with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Layer the nachos on a microwavable plate; microwave on Medium for 2 to 4 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Fresh chopped jalapeño chilies can be substituted if you like.
Calories210(Calories from Fat110),Total Fat12g(Saturated Fat6g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol30mgSodium500mgTotal Carbohydrate16g(Dietary Fiber2g Sugars1g),Protein9g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A10%;Vitamin C2%;Calcium20%;Iron6%; Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.