Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
Jump-start a deliciously easy dinner with a can of Progresso® soup! By Betty Crocker Kitchens
10 Minutes Prep
50 Minutes Total
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso™ chicken enchilada soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (6 oz)
- 8 Old El Paso flour tortillas (8 inch)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream, chiles and cumin. In ungreased 2-quart shallow baking dish, spread 1/2 cup soup mixture.
- In another bowl, mix 1 cup soup mixture, the chicken and 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Place about 1/3 cup chicken mixture in each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Cover baking dish with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes; remove foil and bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
NutritionCalories700(Calories from Fat340),Total Fat37g(Saturated Fat17g,Trans Fat2 1/2g),Cholesterol130mgSodium1720mgTotal Carbohydrate49g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars3g),Protein42g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A20%;Vitamin C8%;Calcium50%;Iron20%; Exchanges:3 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 4 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.