Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 50 Minutes
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso™ chicken cheese enchilada soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Burritos (8 Count)
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream, chiles and cumin. In ungreased 2-quart shallow baking dish, spread 1/2 cup soup mixture.
- In another bowl, mix 1 cup soup mixture, the chicken and 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Place about 1/3 cup chicken mixture in each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Cover baking dish with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes; remove foil and bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas with sliced green onions or fresh cilantro leaves.
- Round out your meal by serving with a lightly-dressed green salad.
- Like it a little spicier? Swap in shredded pepper Jack cheese or serve with your favorite hot sauce.
- 2 Enchiladas Calories 700 (Calories from Fat 340); Total Fat 37g (Saturated Fat 17g ,Trans Fat 2 1/2g); Cholesterol 130mg; Sodium 1720mg; Potassium 250mg; Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 3g); Protein 42g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 20%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 50%; Iron 20%
- Exchanges: 3 1/2 Starch; 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 4 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 3
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet