- 1 (10-count) package Old El Paso™ Small Flour Tortillas
- 1 (10-ounce) can Old El Paso™ Red Enchilada Sauce (or you can use my homemade enchilada sauce)
- 1 (14-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (*or other desired filling, see options below)
- 1/2 cup whole-kernel corn
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced green onions
Step 1 Heat oven to 350°F.
Step 2 Tuck each of the tortillas into the cups of a standard-sized muffin pan, gently pleating the edges of the tortillas so that they fit snugly inside each cup, careful not to let the tortillas fold too closely into the middle (since we’ll need an opening for the filling later). Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the tortilla cups have hardened slightly on all sides. Remove and set aside.
Step 3 While the tortillas are baking, combine the enchilada sauce, black beans, green chiles, chicken, and corn together in a large mixing bowl. Toss until the ingredients are evenly combined.
Step 4 Once the tortilla cups are ready, carefully spoon the filling into each cup until it is filled nearly to the brim. Place a pinch of cheese on top of each tortilla cup. Then return the pan to the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the filling is warmed through.
Step 5 Remove from the oven, and sprinkle the top of each cup evenly with cilantro and green onions. Serve warm.