Easy Mango Shrimp Tacos
20 Minutes Total
- 6 Servings
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 packet Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package Old El Paso™ (Small) Flour Tortillas
- 1 batch 5-Ingredient Mango Salsa
- 1 batch Sweet Chili Lime Crema
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- pinch of salt
- optional toppings: crumbled queso fresco, sliced avocado, extra chopped cilantro
- Toss the shrimp in a large bowl with the taco seasoning until the shrimp are evenly coated.
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and saute for 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp are completely cooked through and opaque inside. Remove from heat, transfer the shrimp to a separate plate, and set aside.
- To assemble your tacos, portion the shrimp evenly between 6-8 flour tortillas, topped with a few spoonfuls of mango salsa. Then drizzle with the sweet chili lime crema to taste. Add optional toppings if desired. Serve warm.
- To Make The Sweet Chili Lime Crema: Whisk all ingredients together until combined. Taste, and add extra salt or honey if needed.