Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
Blogger Angie McGowan of Eclectic Recipes shares a fun taco recipe.
10 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 lb cod, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium Old El Paso™ flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- the juice from one lime
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup diced mango
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Combine fish chunks with all seasoning and toss well to coat. Drizzle skillet with olive oil. Cook fish over medium heat for 10 – 12 minutes, or until done and opaque throughout.
- Combine shredded cabbage with vinegar and lime juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine tomato, mango, cilantro and green onions. Mix well and set aside.
- Place cabbage in tortillas. Top with mango salsa and fish chunks.
- Any other firm white fish can be used in this recipe.
- Recipe can be doubled or tripled.