Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 30 Minutes
- 1 lb cod, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 from 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Burritos (8 Count)
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- juice from one lime
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup diced mango
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Combine fish chunks with all seasoning and toss well to coat. Drizzle skillet with olive oil. Cook fish over medium heat for 10 – 12 minutes, or until done and opaque throughout.
- Combine shredded cabbage with vinegar and lime juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine tomato, mango, cilantro and green onions. Mix well and set aside.
- Place cabbage in tortillas. Top with mango salsa and fish chunks.
- Any firm white fish can be used in this Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa recipe.
- Need to make mango fish tacos for a crowd? This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet