Grilled Chicken Rita Taco Bowls
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 45 Minutes
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (8 oz) Bud Light Lime® Lime-A-Rita flavored malt beverage
- 1 package (6.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Bowls (8 Count), heated as directed on package
- Make it FRESH with toppings like guacamole, diced tomatoes, shredded Cheddar cheese, sliced jalapeño chiles
Recipe Continues Below
- In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place chicken. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix, and pour in can of beverage; seal bag, and shake to coat chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 to 14 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Cool slightly; chop chicken.
- Divide chicken among tortilla bowls (about 1/2 cup each). Make it FRESH with desired toppings.
- 1 Taco Bowl Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 50); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 70mg; Sodium 280mg; Potassium 200mg; Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 27g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 10%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 3 1/2 Very Lean Meat; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet