- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (8 oz) Bud Light Lime® Lime-A-Rita flavored malt beverage
- 8 Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ Soft Flour Tortillas, heated as directed on package
- Make it FRESH with toppings like guacamole, diced tomatoes, shredded Cheddar cheese, sliced jalapeño chiles
Step 1 In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place chicken. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix, and pour in can of beverage; seal bag, and shake to coat chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
Step 2 Heat gas or charcoal grill. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 to 14 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Cool slightly; chop chicken.
Step 3 Divide chicken among tortillas (about 1/2 cup each). Make it FRESH with desired toppings.