- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning mix
- 2 cans (16-oz each) Old El Paso™ Traditional Refried Beans
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 8 oz Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
Step 2 In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until cooked through, breaking it up as it cooks.
Step 3 While the beef cooks, beat the cream cheese and the taco seasoning together in a large bowl.
Step 4 Stir in the refried beans and the green chiles. Add 3/4 of the Cheddar and 3/4 of the Pepper Jack, then the cooked ground beef. Stir to combine.
Step 5 Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake until heated through and the cheese is melted and bubbly, 20-30 minutes.
Step 6 Top with chopped cilantro before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.