Lemon Dill Chickpea Salad
15 Minutes Total
- 6 Servings
- 2 cans (16oz each) reduced-sodium garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed (divided)
- 1 cupplain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoonfreshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped cucumber
- ¼ minced fresh dill
- 6 Old El Paso™ Whole Wheat Taco Boats
- Optional: lemon zest and extra dill for garnish, torn leaf lettuce
- In a large bowl, use a potato masher or a fork and mash half of beans with Greek yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper until mostly smooth and combined.
- Stir in remaining beans, celery, cucumber, and dill and mix until combined. Load into Old El Paso™ Whole Wheat Taco Boat and enjoy immediately or store covered in fridge until ready to eat.
- Try it garnished with lemon zest and extra dill or with some torn leaf lettuce for extra crunch and freshness.