Mexican Chex® Mix
Have a crowd of munchers to satisfy? Make this festive snack mix in minutes for a fiesta with no baking required! By Betty Crocker Kitchens
10 Minutes Prep
25 Minutes Total
- 1 bag (3.5 oz) butter-flavor microwave popcorn, popped
- 8 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 4 cups corn chips
- 2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- Remove and discard unpopped kernels from popped popcorn. In 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix popcorn, cereal, corn chips and crackers. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Seal bag; shake until well coated. Add cheese and taco seasoning mix. Seal bag and shake until well coated.
- If you don't have a really big food-storage bag on hand, you can use a very large (8-quart) bowl, a roaster or stockpot to make this mix.
- Bite-size cheese crackers aren't just square! You can use the fun animal shapes available.
NutritionCalories60(Calories from Fat25),Total Fat3g(Saturated Fat1g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol0mgSodium170mgTotal Carbohydrate8g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein1g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A2%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium2%;Iron10%; Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
500 Internal Server Error
The site was unable to handle this request.