Mexican Grilled Street Corn
Prep 20 Minutes
Total Time 20 Minutes
- 4 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 4 tablespoons from 1 bottle (9 oz) Old El Paso™ Spicy Queso Blanco Sauce
- 4 tablespoons finely crumbled Cotija cheese
- Lime wedges
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Place corn directly on grill over medium-high heat. Cover grill; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until lightly browned on all sides. Remove from grill.
- Brush each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon queso blanco sauce. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve with lime wedges on the side.
- For added heat and flavor, try sprinkling a little of your favorite chili powder over the cooked and coated Mexican corn on the cob.
- Cotija cheese is a salty, crumbly Mexican cheese.
- 1 Ear Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 190mg; Potassium 230mg; Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 2g ,Sugars 5g); Protein 5g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 6%; Iron 2%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 1/2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet