Mexican Street Corn Nachos
Prep 10 Minutes
Total 20 Minutes
- 8 cups Food Should Taste Good™ chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco or cotija cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking pan with foil, and spray with cooking spray. Spread half of chips evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle half of Monterey Jack cheese over chips. Drop half of corn over chips, followed by half of green chiles. Repeat layers.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise, taco seasoning mix and lime juice. Drizzle over nachos, and top with crumbled cheese and toppings. Serve immediately.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: Chopped fresh cilantro leaves, sliced jalapeño chiles or drizzle of Sriracha sauce, sliced green onions, fresh salsa.
- We have seasoned mayonnaise in this recipe to drizzle over the nachos; however, you can use Mexican crema, and season that with lime and taco seasoning just as easily.
- 1 Serving Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 250); Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 8g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 460mg; Potassium 160mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 2g ,Sugars 2g); Protein 9g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 20%; Iron 8%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 4 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet