One Skillet Mini Taco Bowls
Prep 5 Minutes
Total Time 25 Minutes
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1lb. ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 - 15 oz can tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 packet (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 - 15 oz can black beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 packages (5.1 oz) Old El Paso™ Flour Soft Tortilla Mini Bowls (12 Count)
Recipe Continues Below
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add the onions and saute until translucent. Add the ground beef and brown, then add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the diced tomatoes, green chilies, Taco Seasoning, and the black beans. Cook for another 10-12 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve using mini Old El Paso™ taco bowls and your favorite toppings.
- If preferred, you can use vegetable oil instead of olive oil.
- Try making your One Skillet Mini Taco Bowls with pinto beans or chickpeas instead of black beans.
- Top your taco bowls with shredded cabbage, diced avocado, diced tomatoes and shredded cheddar or crumbled queso fresco cheese.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet