- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1lb. ground beef
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pkgs. Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 - 15 oz can tomatoes, diced
- 1 - 4 oz can Old El Paso™ Green Chiles, diced
- 1 - 15 oz can black beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pkg. mini Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ Mini Soft Flour Tortillas
Step 1 In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add the onions and saute until translucent. Add the ground beef and brown, then add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
Step 2 Add the diced tomatoes, green chilies, Taco Seasoning, and the black beans. Cook for another 10-12 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
Step 3 Serve using mini Old El Paso™ taco bowls and your favorite toppings.