Slow Cooker Green Enchilada Soup
Sometimes you need an easy, cozy, and healthy meal. This slow cooker green enchilada soup requires 5 minutes of prep time and is a crowd pleaser served with fun toppings! Chicken noodle soup can get boring, right? This soup will remind you of chicken noodle soup in some ways but it will excite your taste buds in new and fun ways.
5 Minutes Prep
4 Hours Total
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10oz) Old El Paso™ Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can (4.5oz) Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- Optional toppings: Cheese, cilantro, crispy tortilla strips, chopped avocado, hot sauce
- Add chicken, chicken broth, Old El Paso™ Green Enchilada Sauce, Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles, and diced onion to a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred using two forks. Return to slow cooker. Stir and serve garnished with desired toppings.