Slow Cooker Green Enchilada Soup
Prep 5 Minutes
Total 4 Hours
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10oz) Old El Paso™ Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can (4.5oz) Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- Optional toppings: Cheese, cilantro, crispy tortilla strips, chopped avocado, hot sauce
Recipe Continues Below
- Add chicken, chicken broth, Old El Paso™ Green Enchilada Sauce, Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles, and diced onion to a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred using two forks. Return to slow cooker. Stir and serve garnished with desired toppings.