Spicy Grilled Salmon Tacos
Brooke McLay from cheekykitchen shares a favorite recipe. These simple salmon tacos are utterly scrumptious! Cook them on top of a grill pan to keep them from sticking the hot tines of the grill. Takes just a few minutes to prep and serve. Double or triple to feed a crowd!
20 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 1 1/2 pound salmon, cubed
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1/3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup purple onions, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 2 cups Asian coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
- In a large bowl, stir together salmon, barbecue sauce, and Sriracha. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together corn, edamame, purple onions, lime zest, and lime juice. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together coleslaw mix, cilantro, mayonnaise, rice vinegar, and honey.
- Heat grill over to medium-high heat. Spray a grill tray with nonstick olive oil spray. Toss salmon cubes into the grill pan. Place on grill, cook for 5 minutes, then use a spatula to gently turn the salmon. Cook until cubes are cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve salmon in Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff Soft Flour Tortillas, topped with corn salsa, and coleslaw.
- Don't have a grill pan? Thread the salmon cubes onto a wooden skewer and cook kabob style, instead!
- Turn Down the Heat. For a more mild flavor, reduce the amount of Sriracha or omit it completely, if desire.